View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Would anyone be so kind as to post the firmware for the non-plus 6" reader here for those of us who forgot to save a copy of it? Or, point me in the right direction where I can download it myself? Maybe even the last two updates, because wasn't one of them a battery eater?(can't remember, sorry) I would really like a copy put up, just in case.........
Thanks in advance!
S
the last version for the V3 was posted dated 20091222 I believe. The RAR file is 43,050 bytes. Do you have a place I can upload this file? I do not.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote