View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #12
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks View Post
Interesting. From what I've googled you can't actually changed the clock back on the nook, but it sounds like I wouldn't need to as long as I don't hook up the nook to my computer, and turn off the wifi before the expiration date. Is this correct?
As long as the device is keeping time, eventually the book will expire. It won't matter if the WiFi is on at that exact point in time because once the expiration time on the book and the device match, it will lock. I'm also assuming that the date and time will sync if you have the WiFi on but that might not be true.

Keeping it longer requires the calender to be set to a different day. Maybe someone else will be able to say if you can change the date on a nook or not. Seems like you should be able to but I don't know for sure.

Last edited by banjobama; 08-05-2010 at 10:31 PM.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote