View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 05:13 PM   #30
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
If you slice it thin and fry it until it's crispy on the edges, kind of like some sort of synthetic bacony thing, Spam is actually edible. Sort of.

Chopping it up fine, frying it a bit, and then mixing it into scrambled eggs with lots of onions also helps disguise its spamular nature. Lots of onions.

Pity me, for I am married to a spamivore.
That's the best way to have spam (especially the Spicy or Bacon spam) -- but have you ever tried a spam musubi? Or spam fried rice? Good stuff.

cap
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote