View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #46
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I said 2 hours (which is a crying shame). I used to read in my lunch break but I just don't seem to get any break anymore. I eat as I work.

On Saturday and Sunday though I try to create a pool of ME each morning with a stove-top espresso coffee and some lovely sugar-free dark chocolate. I sit or recline in my library with my cat asleep on my lap and read for a couple of hours or more. I look forward to this all week.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote