View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #6
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
There is a K3 image in the simple debricking forensics pastebin. I do not know which version of K3 it is for (perhaps US). If the UK version is different, it would be nice to get an image of that for the forensics archive too...

Another problem with backup images is that the root pw no longer matches your serial number. I like to replace the password hash with a "mario" hash. Otherwise the root pw can be cracked with the fiona wordlist (in tools index) using john (the ripper).

When I am able (in a few weeks) I will add root pw to each backup image description in the pastebin.

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-28-2012 at 06:56 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote