View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
I think knc1 rather meant to encourage you to describe the procedure you use to place this image or files within it onto your Kindle.

I hope someone will provide an image, however, knc1 and me can't.
Exactly so.

We have a recent thread here which I thought described how a user restored the main file system image to their K3.

But others here have posted that the thread does not contain the information on the process required.

Since there are a number of members here that currently need to do this, we would certainly give thread space to someone willing to tell us how it is done.

We would even hand out Wiki space for a full write-up.

There is a "K3 Rescue and Recovery" index entry - just waiting for some facts to be hung on it.

Last edited by knc1; 06-27-2012 at 05:26 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote