View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #54
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
Well, I wanted to say something different. In the main Onyx market (China) probably readers of comics was the main target group. On new market it is more academic and education. It is new to Onyx and they need some time to adapt to a new market. They can make it in several months, if they decide so. It is not only question of money, but also the strategy.

They could make good money, if they realize their chance a do it fast.

If not, PB or someone else will enter the market.

I think Onyx will surprise us. Let's give them some more time and judge them afterwards.

There is also 'backup' possibility to port linux applications of need to M92 by ourselves. That is advantage of open hardware platform.

I would agree in one point: PB and Onyx made their products for a different market. Now they have to be "forced" to adapt to a new kind of customers, something they seem to be doing very reluctantly.

Normally this kind of behaviour gets punished by the market - I kind of admire your optimism though ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote