View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #43
RichL
Evangelist
RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: back to x51v
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, I'm saying that talking about financially punishing Mr. Card for what he THINKS is basically saying that he's guilty of "thought crime". Ie, "he doesn't believe the same things that I do I'm not going to buy his books". I find that troubling.
Mr. Card has, and preaches three beliefs which I actively fight against. There is no way on earth I would ever donate to an organization espousing any of his beliefs so why in the world would I support him by buying his books?