View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:03 AM   #9
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
I know this isn't what you'll want to hear, but I think it's easier to do the replace by hand, because of Names or special cases, where capitals in the sentence need to be preserved.

After doing quite a few regex replaces, I found quite often I had to go back and alter some of them back to keep a few capitals.
inclined to agree, & to ask to a change case option to go on sigil wish list ( like the change case options in Word)
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote