View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 11:34 AM   #5
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
BTW, has anybody ever come close to Sony's amusing claim that you can get 7500 page turns?
No, haven't gotten close, but then I haven't bothered to count how many times I've had to refresh the screen, total. Bookmarking, going through menus, turning the device on and off, all those things are essentially "page turns," and I imagine that going through menus might take up a bit more processing power than just turning a page in the book.
So far the battery on my 505 seems to last about a week between charges, but I haven't run it all the way down yet. I really need to do that, to ensure the battery is calibrated, but I'm just too selfish -- I don't want to risk running out of power someplace where I can't recharge.

Last edited by kezza; 11-23-2007 at 02:19 PM. Reason: blasted typos
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote