View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 06:26 AM   #9
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Don't want to hijack the thread, but i didn't even know you could replace Kindle's dictionary with another one :
- can you use more than one dictionary at a time ? For exemple, i'm reading a novel written in English, and i want the definition of the word in English, and it's translation in French, is that possible ?
- how do you know a dictionary is "eligible" to replace kindle's original one ?
- how do you use the dictionary ? by selecting a word when reading a book, or you have to open the dictionary itself and search for the word ?
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote