View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 01:07 AM   #6
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
That's weird, I just came to post the same problem. I've been using the Reader steadily since October, but for the last 4 or 5 weeks I've read paper books. When I came back to my Reader, it's down from nearly-full to one bar.

Does it really draw from the battery when turned off? I thought the big benefit of the Reader is that it only uses battery power when changing pages.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote