Thread: PRS-600 My red 600 is here at last
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjbrown View Post
Great description - thanks!

I really want the red one, but that doesn't appear to be an option in the UK. If I buy in the USA, can I select UK English to get the UK dictionary?

Thanks!

amjb
hi amjb, i have a red 600 from b&h in new york. the answer to your question is yes. the dictionary is automatically selected according to the keyboard layout if you choose an american or british keyboard, however you can manually select the dictionary yourself in the options (and therefore switch back and forth depending on your book). i use a french keyboard and i'm currently using the british dictionary.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote