View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #50
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Well, there's a naive heroine, and then there's one who's, hmm, to put it nicely, not the brightest crayon in the box. I was so frustrated with her! And IMO the writing was awkward, like the author was trying way too hard to write something profound and it just never came to fruition. ie "Right there in that moment, the tension in both Gavin and Emily's shoulders-from the way their worlds collided-deflated and vanished like a ghost". Also, it was very cliche and predictable, just not for me.
Ah Gotcha. That line has me scratching my head.

There is alot of NA out there and it's hard to sort through it when everyone is going nuts over every story.

Right now I am just trying to get through Rock Chick book 6. Sadie just isn't a heroine I can connect with. Mace isn't someone I get. I'm looking forward to Hector's story though which is next. I'll probably be ready for another NA after I finish the Rock Chick series.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote