View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 05:21 AM   #122
sevenkul
sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.sevenkul is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
does anyone have a TR 2 TR dictionary handling turkish inflections?
I have worked on Turkish inflections but only on the inflections that appear in Risale-i Nur. If you need inflections of modern Turkish, you can extract them from a Turkish to English Babylon dictionary by using the tool provided by alon but note that there are (not much but) some errors in the inflections of the Babylon dictionary. If what you need is the Ottoman inflections, I published my work in this blog, you can download a very large and rigorous Ottoman Turkish database.

By using that database, I generated an Ottoman Turkish dictionary, you can see the attachment. I hope ottoman characters appear well on all devices.

By the way, I also wrote a C# application that retrieve data from MSSQL database and generate XML file (which contains <idx:..> kind of tags) to be used in generating Kindle dictionaries. If someone doesn't like python, he can try this C# application. Currently, the application works only on my Ottoman dictionary case. I provide the source code so that you can adapt it to any project. The very needed tutorial, syntax and examples for writing a dictionary is here and at Kindle Publishing Guidelines.pdf.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Risale-i Nur Sözlüğü.zip (11.28 MB, 1392 views)
File Type: zip DB2XML.zip (55.3 KB, 802 views)

Last edited by sevenkul; 03-11-2013 at 05:27 AM.
sevenkul is offline   Reply With Quote