Thread: Glo Kobo Glo, case issues
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:35 PM   #13
judyz
Enthusiast
judyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-950
There is .3 of an inch difference in the Touch and the Glo height wise which I find makes the cases incompatible long term. I am getting by for now with a losely fitting Touch case but I would rather a better fit. Since the official Kobo Touch case is quite a bit larger than the device and it has pretty losely fitting elastics the Glo slips out of it way too easy and it's bulky to travel with. A half decent fridge magnet stuck into the pocket of the case where it meets the bottom right of the device has added the sleep function.

I really wish Kobo would have educated the sales staff at their partners about this. In my hunt for the sleep cover I have been told endless times that the Touch cases work fine for the Glo. I had to pull mine out and show them the difference.

At this point the Glo cases remain AWOL in Canada with no shipping date known. I have decided to order a cheap case from ebay that looks snug enough to do the job.
judyz is offline   Reply With Quote