Thread: Glo Kobo Glo, case issues
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #1
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
Kobo Glo, case issues

So, my Kindle battery is almost done so I have bought myself a shiny new Kobo Glo as well as a leather case from the Kobo concession in WHSmiths.

The device itself is fine and I can't see any dodgy pixels or problems with blotchy lighting overlay, so I'm happy with that.

The case, on the other hand, is the wrong size; the sales person said that the Glo is the same size as the touch and so the cases are the same but the one I bought ("Leather ereader case Touch Edition") is too big. The width is fine and the device sits fine in the bottom pocket but the case extends a good 20-25mm beyond where it needs to be. Did I pick the wrong case, is the Touch a different size or is the case just too big for both?

I'll take the case back later on (or tomorrow) but I want to sort out which one does fit before I go, in case I just need to order one from somewhere else online.

Regards

Jason
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote