View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #102
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
Many Thanks for detailed description of things, this is high on my list of things I want to get

just hope google can sort out the additional services for UK users soon (music, tv, magazines), although I sideload this things onto my Vox now so not much different.

off to do some more reading on the nexus
--------------------------------

Paul, I had a few moments today to keep setting up the Nex. Yes, there are two KOBO book widgets...the large, and the small. No mosaic. I have the large single current-reading book widge on my home screen. Very 'Vox-ish'

Since my last full battery top-up, I have been running the Nex for 3 hours, and only the top 'positive post' portion of the battery icon is showing discharge. Amazing in a 7 inch size format. Asus rocks!

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 07-18-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote