View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 05:07 AM   #14
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
"Siddhartha" by Hermann Hesse: a gentle, simple story of the journey of a great and wise man. I read it when I was a teenager. It kick-started my spiritual beliefs.

"Fooled by Randomness" by Nassim Taleb and "Misbehaviour of Markets" by Benoit Mandelbrot: I read these much more recently and they changed the way I look at the world. Where I once saw significance, I now see randomness.

My belief in an Intelligent Designer has given way to a belief that everything is just happenstance.
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote