View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 05:08 PM   #12
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
the books that changed my life are actually books i read as a child. they helped form my view of the world. i'd say the edward eager books - particularly maybe magic and the well wishers - lloyd alexander's book of 3 series and a book called why not join the giraffes by hope campbell. while there are many, many books that have influenced me, these helped define the way i look at the world even all these years later
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote