View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I understand what you mean. I have an Android phone which I do use for a lot of the daily things you use yours for except ebooks reading which I use a Sony PRS 300 for. I only have to charge the Sony each week but the phone goes less than a couple of days between charges but if I used this for ebooks I don't think it would go a day.

I was wondering with this tablet with presumably a colour TFT display how power hungry it would be. It'll still be interesting to see how often you need to charge it with your general use once the battery has been cycled a few times and you get a feel of what things are using power wise.

Thanks for your reply.

Brian
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote