View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicknskip View Post
This may have been asked, but all my searches don't find the answer. If an epub has been split into segments, as many eReaders require, and I have a reason to edit it, I know that Sigil works well, but - how can I put it back together into one xhtml file to ease the WYSIWIG process? I tried Calibre epub-epub conversion and it doesn't combine the segments. Am I missing a -- option on the ebook-convert? It can be a pain doing copy-paste on a 40 or 50 chapter book.
If you can find (in CV) a unique 'Find' expression, Sigil will replace with your text over all X/HTML. ( a simple find- Next: <body , will open each section. Past in the right place and hit Find-Next. Repeat )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote