Thread: Disappointment
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 05:22 PM   #9
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronw View Post
What I want to be able to read on my Kobo is
The latest books by Jeffery Archer, John Connolly, John Grisham, Robert Goddard and other popular authors.
In Canada, from kobobooks.com, there is a fair selection of three out of four. It surprised me Jeffrey Archer is not available. A number of his books are from Macmillan (St Martin's Press) ... and, oddly, they ARE available in Kindle format at Amazon. This includes new and old titles of his for $8.39 or $9.99 in Canada with Whispernet delivery.

It drives me nuts, too, that a title can be sold as an audiobook, paperback and hard cover ... but apparently the same region isn't allowed the e-book. It's monstrous, actually.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote