View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #393
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
I'm supposed to be reading "The Cognition of the Literary Work of Art" by Roman Ingarden, but I have momentarily lost the will to live.
Amazon has it in stock at $34.95, but I'm managing to resist. Looks like a page-turner.

Have you seen Ramachandran's presentations on cognition and visual art? They're interesting.