View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 01:40 AM   #6
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
I did pick up one of the other books in my waiting list (Too Young a King, the third Syran novel, by Ellen Anthony)--purchased, went to my bookshelf, and *poof*

The page you are trying to view is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Gah. It's a couple of hours later, and I can't get Fictionwise to load at all. I wonder if B&N is updating code or something like that.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote