View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
At first I thought, "that can't be right... Ellison's Deathbird Stories is sitting in my cart, waiting for either a discount or me to have more money to spare for books"... and then I realized that Deathbird Stories has been categorized as "mainstream."

Erm... mythology about deities no human culture has ever directly worshiped is "mainstream?" Ooookay.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote