View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 08:15 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
I recently got a Kindle and thought "Great Expectations" would be an appropriate first read. I originally got the one from manybooks, but then found out about MR got the version here ( HarryT), which seems to be superior in several ways. I'm really enjoying reading it and look forward to reading other classics that I was supposed to read in High School!

On a related note, I've looked in the forums but can't find the answer to this question--is there a way for me to volunteer some time on a book project?

Thanks,
R.L.

If you mean a formal book project, then Falbe Publishing's suggestion is very helpful.

If you mean contributing a Public Domain book, on that you've assembled yourself, and making it available on MobileRead then just find a book that someone has not done. Myself, Harry, Madam Broshkina, Patricia and others can offer a mix of advice for that.

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote