View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #14
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
The main difference I have personally noticed with what I do is that epubcheck makes sure all the references to anchors and links are valid. This Flightcrew does not do.
My experience also. Most of the time (all of the time?) the error is a blank or empty href link. I have no idea where these come from, but they have turned up in several of my books. Flightcrew ignored them, Epubcheck found them, and I deleted them. Lulu happy!
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote