View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #8
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
epubcheck requires a file to operate, so it would not work on an unsaved version in Sigil.

This might make it difficult to automate. There are two versions, one online and the other a version which works on your own computer. The computer version requires the installation of Java, which poses too much of a security risk for some people to be comfortable with (including me.)

Since epubcheck is used at the end of the epub creation process, there really isn't a big need to have it integrated, IMO. Flightcrew and the cleaning process will do for the vast bulk of problems including everything that would make it invalid.

The main difference I have personally noticed with what I do is that epubcheck makes sure all the references to anchors and links are valid. This Flightcrew does not do.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote