View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #15
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
I decided to order this TTL to USB adapter, and it just arrived today. I followed euphy's directions on connecting the adapter to the Kobo, and it's working perfectly so far. Thanks, euphy!

I didn't notice it before, but the Glo actually has three serial ports. The only one I've been able to get anything out of is J3, however.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote