View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #22209
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
ProfCrash, since they don't seem to be able to cure what you have, here is an idea;

1. Stand in front of an open window and do 100 'Jumping Jacks' and 'Deep Knee Bends' very quickly, working up a good sweat. Then pour ice water all over you and stand outside in the wind. Obviously, this part doesn't cure you. This part gives you Pneumonia.
2. Go back to the Doctor. They DO know how to cure pneumonia.

You can thank me later.

Stitchawl
I have had pneumonia twice already this winter so I'll pass.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote