View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:06 PM   #46
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgvirtual View Post
I tried the first method, and, unfortunately, it does not work all the time.

It works the first time, or maybe untill you add any annotations or read any of the documents you uploaded. Then, the Kobo ereader creates two more folders with the same name, and the script gets confused as to where to put the books fetched from the gmail account. Here is the tree view of the file structure inside the virtual sd card (read of another Grive installation on my linux box), for you to understand what I mean:

Code:
dg@bala:~/tmp/GriveKobo$ tree
├── Digital Editions
│** ├── Annotations
│** │** └── KoboGrive
│** │**     └── book1.epub.annot
│** └── Manifest
│**     └── KoboGrive
│**         ├── book1.epub.xml
│**         ├── book2.rtf
│**         └── book3.epub
├── koboExtStorage
│** ├── dict
│** ├── images
│** └── kepub
└── KoboGrive
    ├── book4.epub
    ├── book5.epub
    ├── book6.epub
    ├── book1.epub
    └── book2.rtf
The two KoboGrive folders we within the Digital Editions directory are a part of how ADE works
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote