View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #15628
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Personally, I don't know. I do have Shogun, Taipan and Noble House in my e-reader, but I really don't remember from where I bought them. I haven't lived in the US in the past 25 years. But also from a personal perspective, neither Whirlwind nor Gaijin were worth the energy. I couldn't even get very far into Whirlwind before I gave up on it, and although I did manage to finish Gaijin, with the exception of one small section, the rest seemed like fill and I found myself skimming many times just to get past.

I don't know what our policy is on 'lending books,' but if permissible, I'd be happy to lend them to you.

Stitchawl

'Lending books' is not allowed and will get a member banned from our community.
- "Kindle Owners' Lending Library" is a different issue and is assocated with Amazon.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote