View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I rarely turn mine off (it's usually turned off by accident). I turn on whispernet in the morning just long enough to download my newspaper subscription. I can easily go a week without recharging and closer to 2 weeks is not that unusual. If I feel I'm going to be using whispernet for along time, I'll plug into power while I surf.

I've only let my battery run down low enough to get a warning message once as an experiment. I wanted to see how well and fast the Zire USB cable would charge the Kindle (thanks TallMomof2). It works nearly as fast as the AC charger.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote