View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #15
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Having an ereader hasn't changed the subculture for me. No matter where I go, someone asks (a) how do you like your ereader? I'm thinking of getting one and/or (b) What are you reading? I bring handicapped relatives to appointments all the time and I think the only place I'm not asked this is at the dentist office (although my dentist always asks what I am reading). I don't mind. I save the cozy mysteries and frothy fantasy/sci fi for away from home since I know interruptions are the standard.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote