View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #7
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Jaede thanks for sharing.

I don't have an acquisition oriented nature, am not particularly material and love to keep 'things' forever that have importance to me (but regularly get rid of 'junk', though there's never much because I don't buy 'things' for the sake of it).

However, hmmmmm, I sometimes feel the 'urge' to acquire whole series of books that I will probably never to get to reading because there is so much darn else to read!!

Now that I'm into a very large and time consuming non-fiction project, in the sense that it will take years of knowledge acquisition, it makes even less sense to 'want' to acquire the freebies even that crop up with regularity in the genres I like in the threads I continue to subscribe to.

Yes, it's like a compulsion!!! And whilst I am aware of it, it doesn't make it less compulsive!

So, whilst you may not have been looking for company you certainly have it with moi.

As it's the party end of the year, I think I'll drink to it.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote