View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
#3 is the reason why I have a Paperwhite. When time permits, I read for hours at a time and find that the Mini (or any tablet) will not have enough battery life to last me all day's reading.

Also, sometimes when I read, I want to just read and not have my emails notifications popping.
With my usage pattern I only charge my mini every other day, it has plenty of battery if reading is mostly what you use it for.

There is a Do Not Disturb setting that turns off all your notifications.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote