View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #31
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I'll let other people be the guinea pigs first.
Always the best idea.

No one loses, since we won't have to deal with initial issues and others will want to own it first anyway.

My question is whether or not certain limitations might be temporary or disappear in later versions. Omitting Outlook, for example, seems a trifle odd.

Even so, I'm really looking forward to demoing the 920 and the Surface RT.

A minor cosmetic quibble:

Strange how Android users' pretend-W8 desktops usually look more contemporary than the real thing. That corporate blue is one step away from teal and the entire palette reminds me of the side of a Lego cube.

Same goes for Lumia 920 iterations unless you stick with black. They'd line up perfectly with the color scheme of a Dick Tracy comic strip (or a Roy Lichtenstein painting).

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-26-2012 at 02:39 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote