View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #8
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I found that it only used about 100 MB of extra space after the upgrade. The upgrade took seemingly forever!
Yes, it was slow. Just the download took nearly an hour. The OS seems to be specific to geographical demographics. A review iPhone supplied to one of the office Geeks had to have its version of OS6 changed to the local release. I wonder what else is different? I know that Siri gives an error indicating that she can only answer certain questions if they are concerning the mainland US. No good asking her where the nearest coffee shop is.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote