View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 02:13 AM   #181
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
The Fourth Edition has been released. Contains the biggest number of edits yet - Just uploaded to Amazon, should be available within 24 hours. In the mean time, for those who want the .MOBI file, please PM me with a return email address. Keep in mind it usually takes about a month or two before the new version clicks over to "free" - However I'll also update the other versions as well as soon as I get a chance and as soon as the fourth revision has passed the Kindle quality checks.

And Hi Caleb - Sorry, I forgot to thank you for your review - Much appreciated I don't think it was meant by anyone as anything other than a positive comment - it's just that that's not what the publisher was looking for.

Regards
David
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote