Thread: WHY???
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #11
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I very much doubt that was the motivation. It's much more likely, I think, that they felt that "Airplane Mode" is what people are used to seeing on their mobile phones.
That can hardly be the only reason, Harry: even if that was the motivation, that's no reason to tuck the feature away deeper in the menu. On my android smartphone it's easier to turn off the wifi than it currently is on the K4 (non-touch).
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote