View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #199
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Can I assume you followed the source link from the comments area of the link you sent? I wonder if anyone will ever pay for something like it to be created for real.
Why not? That library looks like this right now.

That's the main room as you walk in through the front entrance, which is the main door near the center that lots of people are walking through. To our right of that door is another door, and that one goes to a tall rectangular room that has shelves along the walls, with stairs and ladders like the main one for people who want to reach the books on the higher shelves. There's a handful of such rooms connected to the main rotunda, a couple of them are larger than the other and have desks of various sizes for people who want to study.

over.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote