View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 02:07 PM   #7
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I don't know.. the discoloring was the sort of dark grey/black color that silver often takes on in silver laptop palmrests. Mine definitely does that, and I wouldn't say my hands are particularly sweaty or greasy. I know if I get the Sony I'll be reading on it a LOT, so I'm leaning towards the dark blue despite liking the silver better. I think I could control chips happening much more easily than natural hand oils or whatnot changing the silver in places. But in the end it'll probably come down to what's the cheapest one I can get on ebay, as I'm mostly looking for a cheaper model this time around and hoping for an upgraded Astak 9.7 or a much cheaper 8 inch model, or a Kindle 2.0 with multilanguage support.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote