View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorswitch View Post
How will I know if it's DRM'd? And I understand that links cannot be made to DeDRMing software, but is there a filename that can be legally posted here to allow me to try and track it down?

Thank you very much!
You'd want mobidedrm. Don't know how easy it is to find anymore.

As to knowing if it's DRM'd. Unless it's a Mobi file from a public domain type site, Baen or a Fictionwise MultiFormat book (which are already also available in Sony format) then chances are it's DRM'd. Almost any file from any large publisher will be DRM'd. If they're files you already have the Mobi desktop software will tell you if they're DRM'd. If they're files you plan to buy you're better off looking for it in MS Reader (LIT) format than Mobi IMO.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote