View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Finding the Kindle Daily Deal

Hiya! This may be a dum question but how do I find the Daily Deal on my Kindle 4 non touch device? I know how to see it online but how do I find it on my device alone?

I searched daily deal in books but got offered a subscription to someone's blog posting about it. I don't want that. I just want to see what the special of the day is.

Thanks muchly!!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote