View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 04:07 AM   #1
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
MSD (BBeB dictionaries) tools ?

Hi,

So I'm currently trying to see if there's a way to add / replace dictionaries on the Sony PRS x50, and those are in a specific BBeB and have MSD extension (source http://www.sven.de/librie/Librie/BBeB). Looking inside, they indeed don't seem to have a regular LRF header. My question is pretty simple : anyone knows more about them, about their format ? There's supposed to be a viewer for them, made by Sony, that wouldn't help much but I couldn't find it anyway. There's a PDF discussing it's format (see the link above), but of course the link is dead. Any help is appreciated.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote