View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 01:54 PM   #66
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do any of these programs such as Book Collector or Readerware allow me to put in an ebook and tell it what formats I have the book in? For example, I download a book from Baen in LIT format. Then I convert it to LRF. Now I have it in both LIT and LRF. Would i need two entries, or would a comments field be available? Also, because these are ebook, I would hope there would be no field for whether it's paperback or hardback since that would not be appropriate for these. Would be for my dead tree books though.
For Book Collector you could select ebook as the format & then put the file types in a comments area or you could create custom formats & have separate entries for each. It's pretty flexible.

They do have a demo you can download to try it out for your self.

~Brian
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote