View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:08 AM   #1
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
USB Drive Mode on K3

When I connect my K3 to my PC, predominantly for the purposes of charging, the unit switches to 'USB Drive Mode' with a message that if I wish to continue reading I should eject the Kindle, this I do but I am unable to bring the device out of USB Mode, whether this is a 'feature' of Win7 HP I don't know.

It's a pity that you don't get an option list when you plug the unit into a PC via USB in the same fashion that you have with an android phone.
Cheers
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote