Thread: Puzzle
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:34 AM   #14
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by emonti8384 View Post
Whew! Squirrels are cuter than mice, so hopefully if my pieces get stolen its by a cute furry squirrel. I really do admire their tails, don't you? Nice, bushy little things-they'd make a perfect pair of slippers. Or earrings, if you can stand them on your head. Davey Crockett did that, didn't he? Wear squirrels on his head? Or were they raccoons?

So...

Umm...

Right...

Are you sayin'...

...you've not heard about the squirrels? The squirrels that occupy MRspace? Possibly natives of the Great Outback in the Downunderverse? Possibly merely passing through there from their natural home hidden in the multiverse's dark matter? Possibly being the multiverse's dark matter? Both pirate and ninja? The Pirate Ninja Squirrels (PNS)? Not heard of them?

Cute?

You want to make slippers out of their tails?

Allow me to help. emonti8384, meet LazyScot. LazyScot, meet emonti8384. emonti8384, I'm just about to say a word to LazyScot...best not interject, just let him go until his breath runs out and he falls unconscious. Easier that way, and we've amusing drugs to bring him back without short term memory...

"Hey, LazyScot..."squirrel""

Giggle.

Cheers,
Marc
CEO Montsnmags Enterprises

(Contracted for PR & Marketing by the PNS: technically speaking, we do a crap job)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote