View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:12 PM   #35
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool smudge

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
Hi Blossom. It's good to hear that you don't miss the page turning buttons. That is one of my concerns.

k4k
That was part of my concern as well. Actually I have a real healthy aversion to touching a screen with fingers. Anyway when the 2nd gen Fire was introduced at a lower price (and features were added as well) I got one. I also got a 3 pack of styluses (for $0.99 I believe) and used a stylus with my Fire. I read a little on it and kinda' got used to the screen touching page turns and such and even though I never lay a finger on that screen it's ALWAYS smudged. But the PaperWhite is a completely different thing! Even when you don't use the stylus (use your...ugh...fingers) it doesn't seem to smudge. After a day I'll bet you won't even notice what you're doing!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote